Webinar: Rapid Analysis and Design of Cooling Flow Paths for Turbine Machinery
Join this webinar on 15th February to learn about new developments in systems simulation engineering within the field of turbine machinery offering rapid design of cooling flow paths.
Start Date/Time: 15 Feb 15:00
End Date/Time: 15 Feb 15:30
Webinar topics will Include:
- Internal cooling system pressure, flow rate, power and heat transfer distribution for ensuring effective cooling on hot surfaces.
- Swirl calculation through integrated swirl solver.
- Labyrinth seal pressure drop calculation.
- Differential and power transfer calculations for:
- Free Vortex
- Forced Vortex
- Rotating Nozzles
- Rotating Channels
- Convection heat transfer between solids and cooling air.
Further InformationFor further information, please visit: wildeanalysis.co.uk/events/2016/rapid-analysis-and-design-of-cooling-flow-paths-for-turbine-machinery
Alternatively, please contact us on 0161 474 7479 or email email@example.com
Event Type: Webinar
Location: Stockport United Kingdom
Date: February 15, 2016