Webinar: Rapid design of Small Modular Nuclear Reactors (SMR)
Join us on 29th March for an introduction to new developments in systems simulation engineering. These developments offer greatly reduced times for performing typical design tasks required for Small Modular Nuclear Reactor (SMR) projects.
Start Date/Time 29 Mar 11:00
End Date/Time 29 Mar 11:30
This webinar will also be held at 15.00 GMT on 29th March
Topics covered include:
- • Sizing of major components
- Calculate overall plant efficiency
- Design for controllability: This task involves typical components like the reactor primary loop, intermediate loops, heat exchangers or steam generators and the power generation cycle.Flownex provides for various reactor fuel geometries, various reactor coolant types and various types of power cycles.
- Determine the plant control philosophy: Using a plant simulation model, determine the transient response of sensed parameters to changes in input parameters and based on that, set up appropriate pairings for control loops.
- Passive safety system design: natural circulation loops Calculate the plant-wide temperatures and pressures in response to various accident scenarios, taking into account decay heat generation, multiple natural circulation loops, transient energy storage and rejection to ambient conditions.
For further information, please visit: wildeanalysis.co.uk/webinar-rapid-design-small-modular-nuclear-reactors
Alternatively, please contact us on 0161 474 7479 or email email@example.com
Event Type: Webinar
Location: Stockport UK
Date: March 29, 2016