Workshop for Multi-Disciplinary and Multi-Objective Design Optimisation
Understand how worthwhile it is to implement design optimisation to overcome the increasing market challenges. modeFRONTIER is used in various engineering disciplines and for numerous applications, supporting designers and engineers, operating in all industrial sectors, to identify the best design solutions.
Identify the optimum solution to your conflicting constraints with modeFRONTIER, and benefit from:
1. Design time reduction
2. Production costs decrease
3. Product quality improvement
Benefits gained by users:
• 1 million Euro saved in one year thanks to packaging optimisation.
• Performance increase of 16% thanks to computational fluid dynamics (CFD) design optimisation.
• Crash test time reduced from 5 months to 2 weeks.
09:45 Registration & refreshments
10:00 An introduction to EnginSoft
10:15 Introduction to modeFRONTIER workflow
10:30 Hands-on: first workflow, first modeFRONTIER runs
13:00 Post-processing and tutorial example
15:15 Wrap-up, close and follow-up actions
Attendees will receive complimentary lunch and refreshments throughout the workshop. Attendance is free of charge, but places are limited, so register now to reserve your place.
Event Type: Workshop
Location: Coventry UK
Date: December 9, 2015