Join us for a free hands-on training day and learn how current Kraken users improve their productivity thanks to this powerful cost-effective and time-saving reservoir manipulation and integration platform. Attend the workshop to see how the features present a modern user interface, that is tailored to the visualisation and manipulation of multiple scenarios and data sets from all leading reservoir simulators.
Kraken top proven benefits:
* Time saving on complex projects involving large reservoir data
* Integration with existing data - time saved porting data
* Increase in reservoir engineering productivity
Who should attend:
- Development and exploration petroleum engineers
- Reservoir engineers
- Technical managers working with reservoir simulations and intends to visualise the oil flow and extract the grid features.
10:00 Registration and refreshments
10:15 Subsurface Overview
11:00 Kraken Introduction
11:30 Hands-on workshop first half
12:45 Hands-on workshop second half
14:45 Scripting and Workflow automation demonstration
15:30 Wrap-up, close and follow-up actions
Attendance is free of charge and a complimentary lunch will be provided. Please note the registration is required to reserve your place and to inform us of any dietary requirements you may have for lunch.
Find out more and visit the kraken workshop registration's page
In collaboration with ESSS Inc. and OPC Ltd.