The Right Model for the Right Problem
This seminar will be held in Paris, France on December 11th, and will be run exclusively in French.
- What is the right model?
- How to handle the right boundary conditions?
- Do the simulation and the model have to cover every detail of the object?
- What to do in a multiscale context?
- How to handle the right hypothesis for contacts, flush and gap, friction…?
- What to do in a multiphysics or multi-application context?
The seminar aims to clarify these critical issues through a couple of keynote presentations and a panel of multi-applications examples.
We invite all engineers concerned by this theme to contact NAFEMS France (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to discuss presentation opportunities.