Practical Aspects of Finite Element Analysis
for Personnel Engaged in Mechanical, Aeronautical and Material Test Rigs
Date: 8 & 9 January 2010
Venue: The Aeronautical Society of India (AeSI), Bangalore
The workshop topics are -
- Basic Theory of FEA, Direct Stress and Strain, Stress Concentration Effects, Fatigue and Impact,
- FEM – 1D and 2D formulations, How to apply constraints & boundary conditions.
- 2D Plane Stress / Plane Strain / Axi-Symmetric Problems
- Processing of 3D CAD Data, Fast and Accurate Meshing Methods.
- Weld, Bolted, Bearing and Shrink Fit Simulations.
- Design and Analysis of Composite Structures
- Fatigue Analysis, Post Processing Techniques, Crash Analysis, NVH Analysis and Thermal Analysis.
- Use of Material Models in FE, Classes of Materials, Linear Elastic, Isotropic, Orthotropic, Anisotropic Materials
- Experimental validation and Data Acquisition
- Integration of FEM results into test Procedures – Common Mistakes and Corrective Steps
Dr. H.V. Lakshminarayana, Chairman, Education and Training Working Group, NAFEMS India. He has more than 40 years of experience in the field of analysis.
Mr. Nitin S. Gokhale author of renowned book on Practical Finite Element Analysis. He carried out more than 300 CAE Projects and conducted 180 corporate trainings for Indian / Overseas organizations.
For Registration please contact:
Event Type: Workshop
Location: Bangalore India
Date: January 8, 2010