StressCheck is a comprehensive finite element analysis software (FEA) tool with a fully integrated pre- and post-processor and a suite of analysis modules that support advanced engineering computations:
- linear elasticity
- multi-body contact
- geometric and material nonlinearities
- modal and buckling analysis
- fracture mechanics parameters
- laminate composite analysis
- global-local analysis
- residual stress analysis
- steady state heat transfer (including temperature-dependent material properties and radiation)
StressCheck has utility modules that offer functionality to import NASTRAN bulk data format, to import CAD models and to perform 2D and 3D automatic meshing.
StressCheck provides industry-leading post processing options which include error estimators for the assessment of the quality of approximation: Global error estimation in energy norm and local error estimators for any data of engineering interest.