- Execution of hi-tech and innovative design;
- Project specifications analysis;
- Risk analysis, Technical Reports compiling, Certification support;
- Engineering of production, development supervision and, if needed, prototypes building;
- Detail design and optimization, including required simulations and analyses;
- Assembly and constructing drawing according to the required regulations;
- Aid in defining a verification policy for analyses and/or tests;
- Definition of assembly and test procedures, with analysis of test results.
Other peculiar activities:
- Training in 3D-CAD and FEM techniques (basic and advanced courses, both theorical and practical) and/or focused on specific customer's product (Training on Job);
- Involvement in customer's project at his site, for stated continual amounts of time.
- Pilot projects, used as demonstration of our design techniques applied to a real case supplied by the customer.