Governance & Acknowledgements
The PSE Board is responsible for overseeing implementation and ensuring that the NAFEMS Professional Simulation Engineer Scheme compiles with the PSE Regulations. The current members of the PSE Board are:
- Adib Becker - Chairman of the Education and Training Working Group – University of Nottingham
- Rod Dreisbach – Chairman of the NAFEMS Americas Steering Committee, NAFEMS Council Member - Consultant on Engineering Analysis & Simulation
- David Ellis – NAFEMS Council Member – CADFEM
- Nawal Prinja – PSE Coordinator – AMEC Foster Wheeler
- Ian Symington – NAFEMS Technical Officer
- Jim Wood – NAFEMS Council Member – Consultant on Engineering Analysis & Simulation
The Technical areas and the competencies within PSE framework are constantly evolving. The PSE Technical Areas are maintained by NAFEMS and the NAFEMS Technical Working Groups.
The PSE Competency Tracker and PSE Certification Scheme was developed as part of the EASIT2 project funded by the UE and partners under the Leonardo Programme (project number 2010-1-GB2-LEO05-03450).
This project was led by the University of Strathclyde and evolved from the previous CCOPPS project.
In addition to the University of Strathclyde, the EASIT2 project partners included:
- Enginsoft Spa,
- Tetra Pak.
Enginsoft Spa developed and continues to maintain the PSE Competency Tracker.