NAFEMS wealth of experience within the analysis and simulation industry uniquely places us in a position to provide the community with quality and worthwhile training to reach this goal. As an organisation dedicated to promoting the best use of simulation and analysis, there is no better place to further your professional development.
- Basic Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Composite Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for Structural Designers & Analysts
- Dynamic Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Elements of Turbulence Modeling
- Essentials of Fluid Mechanics for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Fatigue & Fracture Mechanics in Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Practical Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Practical Modelling of Joints and Connections
- Structural Optimization in Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
Available in Germany:
Available in France:
Méthodologies et Bonnes Pratiques de Simulation Numérique en contexte industriel
Méthode des Éléments Finis pour le Dimensionnement et la Vérification de Pièces et Structures
V&V: Vérification & Validation des Modèles et Analyses
Available in the UK:
Available in the US:
IN-HOUSE LEARNING SOLUTIONS
NAFEMS Training is dedicated to ensuring that our training helps you achieve your training and development goals. We recognise that some organisations may benefit from training which is more tailored to their needs than a standard course.
All of the high quality courses that NAFEMS Training offers can be adapted to meet the individual needs of some of our corporate clients.