Public Classroom Courses
NAFEMS courses run several times per year in various locations. Face-to-face instructor-led training sessions in a classroom offer a premium learning experience. The many benefits of this format include:
- Focus – when in class, away from the office, delegates have few distractions and are able to focus on what is being taught.
- Establish a Dialogue – attendees at our face-to-face classes benefit from a lot of dialogue with the instructor and with other participants. In many classes, these dialogues add huge value to the participants by being able to dig deeply into a subject that interests them.
- Individual Attention to Participant Needs - if our instructor notices one or more participants is having specific problems, either in understanding some topic or in applying the learning to their particular situation, he/she will offer to help during breaks or after class.
- Learning from Others – bringing together participants from different organisations results in many different perspectives and shared insights, resulting in an enriched learning experience.
Courses that run regularly include:
- Practical Introduction to Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- FEA Day-to-Day
- Practical Introduction to Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Praktische Anwendung der Finite-Elemente-Methode und Ergebnisinterpretation
- Simulation und Analysevon Composites
- Verification and Validation in Engineering Simulation
- Introduction to CFD Analysis: Theory and Applications
- Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis
- Méthodologies et Bonnes Pratiques de Simulation Numérique en contexte industriel
- Méthode des Éléments Finis pour le Dimensionnement et la Vérification de Pièces et Structures
- V&V: Vérification & Validation des Modèles et Analyses
Stratford upon Avon, UK