- Interactive Simulation - From Far-fetched Sci-Fi to Valuable Engineering Tool
- Virtual and Augmented Reality - The Future of how we Interact with Computers?
- Interactive Modelling and Simulation for Virtual Engineering Design and Analysis
- FEA Puzzler: How Confident Are You?
- Real-time Mechanism and System Simulation Supporting Human-in-the-loop simulators
- Simulation Data Management - The Next Challenges
- NAFEMS World Congress 2019
- Vendor Viewpoint
- Analysis Origins - A Brief History of MSC and NASTRAN
- Applications of Extended Reality
- Insight from a NAFEMS Technical Fellow
- Excel for Engineers and other STEM Professionals
£12 | $16 | €14
£14 | $19 | €16
Order Ref: BmarkOctober18
Receive Copies as a NAFEMS member
NAFEMS Members receive printed copies as part of their membership.
If you are not a NAFEMS Member, click here to find out how you and your company can benefit from joining the only independent, international association dedicated to engineering analysis and simulation.