On-Site Learning Solutions
NAFEMS private onsite courses are exclusive to your organisation and dedicated to ensuring that our training helps you achieve your training and development goals. We have recognised that many organisations benefit from training which are more tailored to their needs and specifications than a standard course, ensuring that your organisation achieves its ultimate goals from the training.
NAFEMS Training offers courses taught by some of the leading figures within the analysis community who have unrivalled experience and expertise. Our tutors are chosen on the basis of their knowledge and practice of the technology involved. All of the training that we provide focuses on practical applications as well as the theory behind the applications and as such we have sought the best in the industry to be able to deliver this to our attendees. Every single course that we provide is also fully accredited by NAFEMS to ensure the highest quality in all of the training that we provide. We are the only code-independent Association that provides in-depth training within the engineering analysis & simulation industry.
Some of the main reasons to choose onsite training:
- All of the high quality courses can be adapted to meet your needs
- Training is provided in a confidential environment so attendees can be comfortable discussing particular challenges of their organisation
- Your organisation's goals are incorporated into the courses to ensure real value
- It provides an excellent opportunity for team working amongst your staff
- First hand teaching by a world class tutor
- Student and tutor interaction, questions resolved immediately
- No additional expenses – your training budget is purely for training
Courses available include:
- Why do Engineering Simulation
- Practical Introduction to Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Introduction to CFD Analysis: Theory and Applications
- Introduction to Dynamics Using FEA
- CFD for Structural Designers and Analysts
- 10 Steps to Successful Explicit Dynamics Analysis
- Practical Modelling of Joints and Connections
- Essential Principles of Simulation Data Management
- Practical Introduction to Non-Linear FEA
- Composite FEA
- Fatigue & Fracture Mechanics in FEA
- Structural Optimization in FEA
- Méthodologies et Bonnes Pratiques de Simulation Numérique en contexte industriel
- Méthode des Éléments Finis pour le Dimensionnement et la Vérification de Pièces et Structures
- V&V: Vérification & Validation des Modèles et Analyses
To discuss how any of these options could work for you and your company, please contact Tricia Hughes on firstname.lastname@example.org , or call +44(0)1355 225688.
Interested in an On-Site Course?
Please complete this form if you are interested in scheduling an on-site training session, or if you would like to be notified of the next public course session.