Important dates for authors:
Full paper submission deadline: January 23rd 2017
Preliminary agenda launch: early March 2017
PowerPoint submission deadline: May 22nd 2017
Conference dates: June 11th - 14th 2017
Now that your abstract has been accepted, the next steps are:
Submit your full manuscript, declaration and biography by January 23rd 2017
- Files can be downloaded individually opposite, or all documents can be downloaded in the zip file.
- All manuscripts MUST adhere to the template provided here. Papers which do not adhere to the template will be rejected and sent back for resubmission.
- Please read the manuscript guidelines carefully.
- Papers are required for all presentations, with no exception
Register your attendance at the Congress
- Registration will open in January 2017. All presenters, and anyone who wishes to attend, must register for the event.
Book your Hotel Accommodation
The hotel, which is directly connected to the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre is the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel (www.stockholmwaterfront.com) - there are also plenty of other hotels around.
Submit your PowerPoint presentation by Monday May 22nd 2017
- Presentations must use one of the templates provided opposite
- Each presentation will have 20 minutes in total, usually 15 minutes presentation, with 5 minutes for questions
We look forward to seeing you in Stockholm!