The latest SDC Verifier release launches a brand-new simulation solution to help you with FEA modeling, analysis, optimization, and verification according to standards in your structural design tasks.
Simultaneously, we've enhanced SDC's compatibility with popular FEA packages like Ansys, Femap, and Simcenter with such improvements:
• Automatic detection of solid welds and Weld Stresses conversion for fatigue calculations.
• Predefined Load Combinations to combine basic loads with factors according to EN 13001 and Eurocode standards.
• Updated formulas of using the Hot Spot Stresses in fatigue standards: DIN 15018 (1984), DNV RP C-203 (2016), DVS 1608 and 1612, EN 13001 Fatigue (2018), Eurocode3 Fatigue (EN1993-1-9, 2005), F.E.M. 1.001 (3rd, 1998), FKM (5th, 2003), FKM (6th, 2012).
• Rainflow Fatigue Summation Check
• The standards library now contains AISC 360-22 Members (2022), VDI 2230 Bolts (Part 1, 2015) with a library for bolts, and EN 13001 Weld Strength (2018).
• The latest version of SDC supports Ansys 2023 R2, Femap 2306, Simcenter 3D 2212, and 2306.
On September 27th, SDC Verifier will host a webinar: SDC Verifier 2023 R2. What's New, to cover all significant improvements implemented in the new version.
SDC Verifier is an engineering company on mechanical and structural design that provides engineering consultancy services and tailor-made simulation and code-checking software. The SDC Verifier software is a robust structural design and standard checking tool that works independently and within different FEA solutions such as Ansys, Femap, Simcenter 3D. It helps to verify your FEA results automatically according to multiple industry standards such as DIN, EN, Eurocode, FEM, AISC, Norsok, ISO, DNV, ABS, DVS, FKM, AIJ, AS. SDC Verifier is a perfect solution to create an FEA model, automate all possible routine work, speed up the verification of engineering projects significantly, and easily generate an advanced engineering report.
For more information about the release, please read What’s new in SDC Verifier 2023 R2. sdcverifier.com/software/sdc-verifier/whats-new/whats-new-in-sdc-verifier-2023-r2/