The Institution of Mechanical Engineers warmly invites NAFEMS members and their colleagues to the IMechE’s London HQ for this technical event.
This seminar will investigate the tools and techniques employed by engineers to model fire in a wide range of sectors and support more accurate analysis and safer design, including:
• Keynote Presentation - Gareth Steele, Principal Fire Engineer, London Fire Brigade
• Update on FDS Technical Roadmap - Benjamin Ralph, Partner, Head of Fire Safety, Foster + Partners
• Fire Modelling in the built environment - Xu Dai, Buro Happold
• Case Study: The ONR’s PRISME Project - Jacob Plummer, Nuclear Safety Inspector, Office for Nuclear Regulation
• Case Study: Oil & Gas - Robert English, Senior Project Engineer, MMI Thornton Tomasetti
No matter your industry sector, don't miss this chance to gain a detailed technical overview of the available options and take away lessons learned.
Discount for NAFEMS members: simply book online at the Supporting Organisation rate or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and mention NAFEMS to book at the reduced rate.