Improving the Impact of Engineering Simulation
1 Day Awareness Seminar - Thursday, 25th January
Virtual Engineering is routinely used as a key tool in the development, optimisation, and verification of products alongside design guidelines and prototypes testing.
For a considerable part of the process the only available assessments originate from simulations, engineers must therefore ensure the virtual results are not only delivered but also effectively used.
This includes meeting several criteria such as timing, accuracy, robustness, limitations and suggestions appropriate to the project stage. Setting the quality requirements in this loop has been a common responsibility for the simulation specialists and the consumers of simulation results.Now virtual engineering is becoming more accessible so engineers can design to meet performance, cost and feasibility.
Getting all this right is crucial to ensuring Engineering Analysis has the desired impact on product development. In this seminar speakers will give their experience of ensuring that the effective use of Engineering Analysis has led to substantive improvements in the product development process.
Who should attend?Managers, Engineers and Analysts keen to understand how virtual engineering is used and perceived in the project development and what are the next steps to ensure quality in the delivery through simulations.
- Using virtual engineering to impact on product quality
- Close the loop between simulation inputs and outputs
- Ensuring quality in process and methods from the Designer's point of view
- Ensuring engineers have the right tools, skills, experience and training
- Measuring quality of input data and simulation
- Developing countermeasures.
A full agenda will be available soon, if you wish to contribute to the seminar, please contact Jo Davenport, UK Events Manager.
Heritage Motor Centre
Tel: +44 (0) 1926 641188
£175 | $231 | €196
£250 | $330 | €280
Order Ref: UKIMPACT18
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Gaydon UK
Date: January 25, 2018
Free places are available on this event for NAFEMS member companies, subject to membership type and remaining credits. Please login to request free places.
There is an opportunity available for your company to exhibit at the seminar,giving you maximum exposure to a highly targeted audience of delegates,who are all directly involved in simulation, analysis,and design.
Please contact Jo Davenport at NAFEMS
tel: +44 (0)1355 225688
if you would like more information
Event Cancellation Policy
Please note NAFEMS cancellation policy for all UK events is as follows:‐
- Cancellation up to 3 weeks before the event date: free of charge;
- Cancellation up to 1 week before the event date: 75% of registration fee non‐refundable;
- Cancellation up to 1 week before the event date: all seminar credits non‐refundable;
- No show at the event: 100% of registration fee non‐refundable;
This policy is subject to change.