What is the future for Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)?
Where is engineering analysis and simulation going?
Where should it be going, and how will we all help get it there?
What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will carry the past successful developments, applications, and business impact of CAE to higher levels during the next decade and beyond?
NAFEMS, the independent association for the engineering analysis community, is holding its 2015 India Regional Conference
, with the primary aim of helping attendees answer these questions. The 2015 India Conference will explore the extent to which the potential of CAE has been realised, and, more importantly, what more there is to be achieved.
This two-day conference will focus on existing best practices as well as state-of-the-art in FEA, CFD and associated technologies –ensuring delegates receive a fully comprehensive overview of the technology available to them.
The conference will increase awareness and provide a discussion forum for topics that are vital to engineering industrialists and academics, offering attendees an unrivalled combination of industrial knowledge, expertise and forward-thinking to aid their deployment of CAE over the next few years.
- Linear and Nonlinear Analysis
- Joints, Connections & Welding
- Contact Point Stress Analysis
- Durability, Fatigue & Fracture
- Thermal Structural Analysis
Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Conjugate Heat Transfer
- Multiphase and Phase Change
- Mesh Solutions & Mesh Adaption
Dynamics & Testing
- Crash & Seismic Simulation
- Linear and Non-linear Dynamics
- Combining Physical & Virtual Testing
- Impact and Drop test
- MBS, FE, and the Co-simulation of Both
- Quality Assurance
- Measures of Agreement
- Automation of Analysis
- Virtual Testing in a Regulatory Environment
- Materials Characterization
- Parameter Identification
- Material Data
- Layer Optimization
- Composite Manufacture and Assembly
- Simulating As-Built and In-Service Conditions
- Multi-scale, Multi-fidelity Modeling
- Damage and Failure Criteria
- Coupled simulation
- Fluid-structure Interaction
- Structure acoustics
- Multi-physics,multi-scale, multi-fidelity
- Benchmarking and validation of multiphysics
- Topology ,Shapes, sizing
- Structural & Fluid
- Multidisciplinary/ multiphysics/ multiobjectives
- Design/process integration
The parallel exhibition will feature a select number of organizations whose technology and products continue to help drive development in Engineering analysis, modeling and simulation.
The following Workshops will be conducted as preconference sessions:
- Workshop on Practical aspects of FEM – Validation & Verification Methods
- Workshop on Practical aspects of CFD
- Workshop on Fatigue and Fracture
- Workshop on Shock & Vibration
- Workshop on Composite Design Analysis
- Research Problems Funding opportunities & publication using CAD / FEM / CFD
Conference Registration Fees
Industry / R&D Lab / PSUs / Public & Private OrganisationsFaculty /NAFEMS Members
Students (Fulltime / Regular)
(DD should be in favor of NAFEMS CONFERENCE payable at Bangalore and send the DD to the following address)
Cambridge Institute of Technology Campus
K R Puram, Bangalore -560 036
For Registrations please contact Dr. K. Elangovan