Each paper in the NAFEMS International Journal of CFD Case Studies has been reviewed by members of the NAFEMS CFD Working Group to ensure that the case studies include:
- A full description of the industrial relevance of the case study and why it has been performed;
- A full description of related experimental or analytical data, together with statements as to their quality and accuracy;
- A description of the CFD model which allows the interested reader to fully appreciate how it simulates the given industrial case;
- The CFD model is detailed covering the flow physics, geometry, meshing, boundary conditions, fluid properties and the solving processes;
- A set of results are presented and discussed to facilitate the reader’s appreciation that the work has been performed well and to a high standard.