NAFEMS UK Conference Location
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes
Stadium Way West
This contemporary hotel offers stylish accommodation integrated into Stadium MK, home of Milton Keynes Dons Football Club and Arena MK.
- Integrated into Stadium MK, home of MK Dons Football Club and Arena MK
- 304 guest rooms, including family rooms and 5 suites; many with fantastic daytime views of the pitch at Stadium MK
- Convenient central location with great transport links
- In a vibrant young city with many leisure facilities
- Complimentary car parking and WiFi
- For a renowned dining experience, and a menu curated by the original rock star chef, but without a hefty price tag, then Marco Pierre White Steakhouse, Bar & Grill Milton Keynes offers you exquisite food, delicious cocktails, and affordable glamour.
What to do around here
DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes is conveniently located midway between Oxford and Cambridge, as well as Birmingham and London, providing easy access to central London and its attractions, shops and nightlife. Just north of London, Milton Keynes is an exciting city with plenty to see and do including code-breaking at Bletchley Park, indoor skiing at Snozone, watching live football at Stadium MK or getting active outdoors with Experience The Country.
Milton Keynes is also home to the UK's 24-hour super casino, The Casino MK. Right on our doorstep is MK1 Shopping & Leisure Park which includes Marks & Spencer, Primark, Next, River Island, Outfit and New Look, along with IKEA just down the street. For motorsport fans, Silverstone Circuit, home of British Motor Sport, is located just 20 miles away. Milton Keynes is a great place to visit, whatever your age, whatever the weather.
We have secured a small number of bedrooms at the venue and negotiated a rate of £125 for a double room on single occupancy basis, including breakfast and VAT.
To book your hotel room, please contact the hotel directly on +44-845-4545045 and use reference GNAFE8.
The allocation at the Hilton Double Tree will be held until
4th June 2018 extended to Monday, 11th June!
The venue is so conveniently located in the centre of Milton Keynes, there is a wide range of accommodation options to suit all tastes and budgets.
DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes hotel is just 30 minutes by fast train from Central London and 35 minutes from London Luton airport. Bletchley and Central Milton Keynes stations are just five minutes away by taxi. Our hotel is within walking distance of the National Bowl Stadium and about 13 miles from Silverstone Race Circuit.
- Luton Airport 30 minutes/26 miles
- Heathrow Airport 50 minutes/50 miles
View our map to find your way to the hotel.
From the North:
- Leave the M1 at Junction 14, then at the roundabout take the third exit onto the A509.
- At the Northfield Roundabout take the second exit onto H6 Childs Way (A4146).
- At the first roundabout take the first exit to continue on the A4146 on V11 Tongwell Street.
- Follow V11 Tongwell Street (A4146) then at the Walnut Tree Roundabout take the third exit onto H9 Groveway
- Continue on H9 Groveway then at Redmoor Roundabout take the second exit onto V6 Grafton Street.
- Take the first left on V6 Grafton Street onto Stadium Way West.
From the South:
- Leave the M1 at Junction 13, at the first roundabout take the second exit then at the second roundabout take the first exit onto the A421.
- follow the A421 and at Kingston Roundabout take the third exit to continue on the A421 on H8 Standing Way.
- Continue on H8 Standing way (A421) until Bleak Hall roundabout, then take the first exit onto V6 Grafton Street.
- Follow the V6 Grafton Street then at Redmoor Roundabout take the third exit to continue on V6 Grafton Street.
- Take the first left onto Stadium Way West.
Top 3 Travel Tips
- Our postcode MK1 1ST may not work in some Satellite Navigation systems, if this happens you can use MK1 1QB which is the postcode of the ASDA store located next door.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes is built into stadiummk, which is signposted on brown road signs with a football. If you follow these signs they will lead you to us.
- Milton Keynes is built on a grid system of H roads (horizontal) and V roads (vertical), they run in numerical order from North to South (V roads) and from East to West (H Roads), we are just off of the V6 (Grafton Street) and H8 (Standing Way).