NAFEMS Resource Centre
Benchmark January 2018 - Bringing it all Together
The password to access the flipbook version of benchmark is available via the "NAFEMS Member Download" button. Once you have access you can click on the image to enter full screen mode.
Bringing it all Together: Multiphysics, Multiscale & Co-Simulation
- Near-Future Directions of Multiscale & Multiphysics Modeling & Simulation
- Personalized Healthcare in the Age of Simulation
- Co-simulation - Art or Science?
- Large Deformation of Rubber Sleeves in Valves Using Strongly Coupled Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Multiphysics Analysis of Lithium Ion Battery
- What is The Functional Mock-up Interface?
- Aero-Vibro-Acoustics for Wind Noise ApplicationsAn Introduction to Multiphase Flow Modelling
- Why do I need Multiscale Modeling?
- Multiphysics of Sloshing in the Nuclear Industry
- Benchmarking Accuracy and Parallel Performance of an Open Source
- Framework for Fluid Structure Interaction Problems
- Building the Credibility of Engineering Simulation in Aerospace
- Co-Simulation - What is it?
- Excel for Engineers and other STEM Professionals
|Date||1 January 2018|