FEA, CFD, Multibody Simulation, and more...
As manufacturing techniques and product lifecycle management processes develop and grow, the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Multibody Simulation (MBS) and all of the associated technologies is increasing exponentially. As a result, your community is expanding and evolving with the technology into a truly cross-industry, multi-skilled, global society, with its own unique perspectives, problems, and solutions.
If you're working in this space, you should be a part of CAASE18!
CAASE, the Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation in Engineering, will cover the following topics, addressing every aspect of engineering analysis and simulation during a 3-day program:
Theme #1: Making the CAASE for Driving Design
(...of Physical Systems, Components & Products)
- Advanced Composites
- Advanced Materials Characterization
- Microstructure Modeling
- High-strength Steels, Aluminum, Hybrids, Nanomaterials
- Biomimicry-Based Models (Nature-Inspired Design)
- Cyber-Physical Integration
- Hybrid and Full Electrification
- Battery Cell Development
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
- Multibody Simulation
- Multiscale & Multiphysics
- Real-Time Simulation
- HiL (Hardware-in-the-Loop)
- SiL (Software-in-the-Loop)
- HUiL (Human-in-the-Loop)
- e.g., Autonomous Navigation Technology
- Voice Control Activation Simulation
- Vehicle to Vehicle Communication
- Vision Imaging Analysis (reads & monitors driver behavior)
- Structural Analysis
- Linear & Nonlinear Static & Dynamic
- Crash & Impact
- Durability & Damage Tolerance
- Contact, Joints, Welds & Connections
- Systems Simulation
- Requirements Management
- Concept-Phase System Simulation
- Thermal Analysis
Did we miss a topic in this theme?
It's quite possible that we may have missed a topic, or few, from the list above. This list was not meant to be completely comprehensive, rather highlighting areas which have been covered at this event in the past. If you would like to see this list amended to include any areas missed, simply send us an email with your suggestion.
Also, be sure to look at the topics listed under the three other CAASE18 themes:
- Theme #2: Implementing Simulation Governance & Democratization
- Theme #3: Advancing Manufacturing Processes & Additive Manufacturing
- Theme #4: Addressing Business Strategies & Challenges
Interested in submitting an abstract for presentation at CAASE18? Visit the "Call for Presentations" page for additional details.