As companies drive towards virtual product development and complete digital descriptions of their products and manufacturing systems, simulation becomes increasingly important. A company’s actual capability to do simulation successfully so that it is repeatable, reliable, and robust, can become an important factor in quality, cost and time-to-market, and overall competitiveness.
If you're working with Simulation Governance, you should be a part of CAASE18!
CAASE, the Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation in Engineering, will cover the following topics, addressing every aspect of engineering analysis and simulation during a 3-day program:
Theme #2: Making the CAASE for Implementing Simulation Governance & Democratization
- Simulation Governance:
- CAE Tactical & Strategic Roadmaps
- Collaboration/Data Sharing throughout the Extended Enterprise
- Cross-Domain Technical Integration
- PLM Integration
- Subsystems to Components to Systems
- Data Management
- Simulation Data Management
- Material Data Management
- Compliance Management
- Data Storage and Retrieval
- Knowledge Capture and Reuse
- Integration of Logical &Numerical Data Models
- Process Management
- Qualification of Simulation Personnel
- Competencies & Skills
- Mentoring & Training Programs
- Is Academia Preparing Students for CAE?
- Student Competitions
- In-House Training Programs
- Quality Assurance
- Uncertainty Quantification
- Validation & Verification
- Integration of Physical &Virtual Testing
- Smart Testing
- Risk Management
Did we miss a topic in this theme?
It's quite possible that we may have missed a topic, or few, from the list above. This list was not meant to be completely comprehensive, rather highlighting areas which have been covered at this event in the past. If you would like to see this list amended to include any areas missed, simply send us an email with your suggestion.
Also, be sure to look at the topics listed under the three other CAASE18 themes:
- Theme #1: Driving Design of Physical Systems, Components & Products
- Theme #2: Implementing Simulation Governance & Democratization
- Theme #3: Advancing Manufacturing Processes & Additive Manufacturing
- Theme #4: Addressing Business Strategies & Challenges
Interested in submitting an abstract for presentation at CAASE18? Visit the "Call for Presentations" page for additional details.