Development of Automotive Engineering in Mexico: New Trends, Alejandro Ayala, Digital Innovation Chief Engineer, Ford of Mexico
Alejandro Ayala, Digital Innovation Chief Engineer, Ford of Mexico
Development of Automotive Engineering in Mexico: New Trends
- 30 years in Ford of Mexico, including a foreign assignment in Detroit Michigan for launching a new line up of light trucks in South America.
- Smart Model Based Systems Engineering , US Army Industry Global Vehicle Systems Engineering Technology Symposium, Novi, Michigan, 2018.
- Automotive Industry and the Future of Mobility, PPG, 2018.
- Automotive Industry Trends, UAEM, 2017.
- Auto Industry Technology Trends, La Salle University, 2016.
- Auto Industry Electrification, Foro Vehiculo Electrico e Hibrido, CONUEE, 2015.
- Smart Model Based Systems Engineering (SMBSE), August, 2018.
- Artificial Intelligence applied in Systems Engineering – In process.
- Patent: Electromechanical Integrated Machine (EIM) for Electric Vehicles.
- SAE Mexico President (2018-2019).
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, La Salle University, Mexico.
- MBA, ITAM, Mexico.
- Master of Science in Product Development, University of Detroit Mercy, Michigan, USA.
- MIT Certificate: Architecture and Systems Engineering: Models and Methods to Manage Complex Systems.