This Website is not fully compatible with Internet Explorer.
For a more complete and secure browsing experience please consider using Microsoft Edge
, or Chrome
La simulazione strutturale fra mito e realtà - Casi applicativi FEA nella progettazione di ogni giorno
In our first of our "Coffee and Simulation" webinar series we will start from the basics and best practices in structural simulation using the finite element method (FEM).
Four simulation experts will gather in our digital living room to talk about FEM trying to answer three key questions:
- what is ... Structural Simulation
- why ... simulate
- how and when ... resort to simulation
Who are our experts?
- Luciano Maestrelli, freelance, consultant FEM analyst;
- Matteo Vettori, freelance, entrepreneur and innovator;
- Paolo Monti, engineer with over 30 years of experience in CAE applications in the company;
- Riccardo Testi, nuclear engineer among the pioneers in CAE and FEM applications in the automotive sector
|Date ||28th September 2021|
Back to Search Results