Stochastics Working Group (SWG)
Extract significantly more business value from your investment in engineering analysis and simulation through the implementation of stochastic applications:
- Produce repeatable, realistic and rapid results
- Reduce design cycle times through faster iterative analysis
- Reduce the number of physical prototypes required for design validation
- Improve accuracy to drive down product, development, manufacturing, and warranty costs
The Stochastics Working Group (SWG) will bring together a rich blend of leading engineering practitioners, software vendors, and academic researchers from around the world.
For more information, please complete this form.
- Accelerate the adoption and further the development of stochastics through customer driven applications
- Received unique insight and hands on experience in the application of stochastics in your working environment
- Collaborate and pioneer new trends in stochastics
- Early adoption of new technologies and access to new research
NAFEMS members can download the Terms of Reference for the working group below.
*You must be logged in to your member account to view this information.
Stochastics Working Group Overview
An outline of the group's remit and activities can be downloaded below: