Stochastics Working Group (SWG)
Extract significantly more business value from your investment in engineering analysis and simulation through the implementation of stochastic applications:
- Produce repeatable, realistic and rapid results
- Reduce design cycle times through faster iterative analysis
- Reduce the number of physical prototypes required for design validation
- Improve accuracy to drive down product, development, manufacturing, and warranty costs
The Stochastics Working Group (SWG) will bring together a rich blend of leading engineering practitioners, software vendors, and academic researchers from around the world.
- Accelerate the adoption and further the development of stochastics through customer driven applications
- Received unique insight and hands on experience in the application of stochastics in your working environment
- Collaborate and pioneer new trends in stochastics
- Early adoption of new technologies and access to new research
For more information, please complete this form.
Interested in Learning More about the SWG?
NAFEMS Members can download the Terms of Reference for this group:
SWG Terms of Reference
*You must be logged in to your member account to view this information.